My Blog List

Saturday 3 December 2011

The oddest temporary mini panic attack cure ever

Ladies and Gentlemen
I introduce to you ..... ( drum rolls ) Wasabi Peas

I've been feeling low level panic all day . Its annoyed me . I know I'm supposed to be all calm and float through the panic but its peed me off because I just want to go Christmas shopping and enjoy it rather than feel panicy about passing out for no bloody reason at all. I could stay at home. I don't , I go anyway but I want to enjoy things instead of getting through them feeling all rubbish and anxious

Word of the day : frustration ( accompanied by wanting to throw myself on the floor shouting "It's Not Fair"

The low level panicky feeling carried on at home .  I cracked open a bag of Wasabi Peas from M&S and they were so spicy that my nose ran , my face tingled and my panicky feelings got beaten into submission as my body had to deal with super spicy peas

The strangest things turn up when you need it !

I feel quite chipper now - how odd

Edit : I just googled " anxiety and wasabi peas " because I'm crazy like that. To my surprise then I'm not the only person to have found this super nose running spicy distraction cure. Seriously LMAO.
Small plastic bag of peas is a new handbag essential

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I like Wasabi Peas. (don't like my breath afterwards lol) I'll have to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol . I guess you will be calm and distracted from panic ( with whiffy breath and a streaming nose - cant have it all girl ! )

    ReplyDelete