My Blog List

Monday 3 September 2012

Sofa dwelling day

I took my first day off in ages today .
A total day off with the exception of the washing up and that was only gone because I ran out of cutlery so needs must when the devil drive

Our late afternoon drink to catch up with friends after work yesterday ended somehow morphed into us still bring put at 11.30pm and jigging to a Celtic punk fiddle band. We haven't been out in ages so I was glad we went in the end as I nearly bowed out as I was tired after the weekends work

I've spend the day with a hangover but not a nasty one , quite a pleasant lie on the sofa eating junk food and drinking earl grey tea by the bucket load and just feeling tired and a bit zoned out but chilled

No anxiety at all with the hangover though so in a weird way - result

I've now got a very full on two weeks with work so it's head down and less of the Irish jigging

No comments:

Post a Comment