My Blog List

Wednesday 12 September 2012

I am not good at blogging every day

Daily blogging is not my forte . Clearly

My mission of more sleep is proving tricky and somewhat unsuccessful as yet . My days just seem to be going quicker and quicker .
Alarm goes off and there is a whole day ahead of me . School run done , coffee in mug and then I start on my open uni . Before I know it then lunchtime is there and by the time I've dealt with business enquirys and quotes then somehow the time monkey has stolen the afternoon and it's 5pm and I'm tired . Tired until I get into bed and then brain perks up and I'm awake until 1am . Growl .

Anyway I have a plan

I am going to try and learn to nap .

Oh yes

A daytime nap would be super

I can unstuck today as I planned to try and give an attempt at a nap a go and got sidetracked and looked up and it was 4.30pm

Can't do it tomorrow as I'm in a meeting all afternoon so Friday will be the day . Nap city here I come - now to google "how to nap" and the second flaw in my plan is that I can't sleep in the daytime but I'm willing to learn



No comments:

Post a Comment