My Blog List

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Resolutions

I have just spent half an hour whizzing around my happiness toolbox and making some resolutions to start with

One of them is that I am going to try and blog every day through September to get me into the blooging swing of things again - even if its just a tenny weeny little entry. Its with the aim that if I am writing daily then I will become more accountable to myself.

The other resolutions so far are fairly mundane but will reap rewards in the long run. Yanno - drink water , walk twice a week , take time to do something for me each day even if its only 5 minutes , show love to my daughter each day. All the run of the mill shizzle that I don't always do

The resolution which I think I am going to find most challenging is two fold . Its to be more positive about situations and to not be the shouty lady
I must admit I am increasingly finding that I am turning into a right grumpy old bag . I've always been a wee bit on the tempestuous side but hand up - I'm just a snappy cowbag a lot of the time and it doesn't feel good. Its mostly frustration from saying the same things time and time again and getting no change in response ( so that would be mainly the other half) and I've sort of given up on getting upset over it and just switched into shit bag mode.

Its not a good way to be so I must endeavor to change that by hook or by crook


1 comment:

  1. Ok, get out of shit bag mode (this is as much an admonition to myself as it is to you)! Do something nice for yourself but do something nice for someone else while you're at it, it seems to decrease the shitbag feelings more than doing something for myself.

    I'm glad to see you're back to blogging, I missed you.

    ReplyDelete